The Process is Simple
- Just give us the make and model of your TV (no need to ship your TV to us)
- Use our Quote Builder Tool to create your completely custom design.
- Speak with one our specialists to review the details of your design. Schedule a Consult
- Add to Cart and Checkout
- Everything is shipped directly to you and arrives fully assembled and ready to slip over your TV.
All of our solutions are custom made-to-order in Boston for your specific TV. Just give us the make and model of your TV and we do the rest and ship it to you fully assembled and ready to slip over your TV
Interactive Quoting Tool
Use our Quote Builder Tool for an itemized and detailed quote. If you have any questions along the away, we’re just a click or call away.
Literally millions of options for art art available to conceal your TV from our collection artists, third party art providers, your custom art and more.
- Browse Our Art Catalog - A currated collection of 500+ pieces of art to choose from
- SuperStock - Choose from millions of pieces of art from our Third Party Provider.
- Upload Your Own Art - Use a family photo or other high resolution digital image
- Use Your Own Painting - We convert your physical painting into a digital file that can be reproduced onto our canvas
- Commissioned Art - Let our staff artist custom paint a masterpiece from scratch for you.
- Standard Collection - Over 100 styles to choose from in our most popular collection of frames. Get Samples
- Metro Collection - Clean sleek and contemporary lines with our metro collection of ulta modern aluminum frames. Get Samples
- Premium Hardwood Collection - Made of solid premium woods this collection features wood faces and matching wood sides. 7 profiles and 30 standard finishes and custom finishes available. Get Samples
- Artisan Collection - Our luxury 22k Gold museum quality finished corner frames are our top of the line collection of period frames.
Frame Side Views
With different frame collections and TV mounting methods there are different side options to consider.
Learn about side views for TV Art Covers | for Framed TV Mirrors
What is a Liner?
For many of our solutions, you'll see a fabric wrapped liner around the inner perimeter of the frame. Learn more about liners
Normal Production Time
TV Art Covers - Approximately 6 weeks
Framed TV Mirrors - Approximately 4 weeks
TV Frames - Approximately 4 weeks
TV Mirror Glass - 3-5 business days (unless special services like back painting are needed, which is a 1-2 week normal production time)
NOTE: Production times DO NOT include transit times from the Boston area to your destination. Yes, it's true that expedited shipping options are offered by shipping carriers, but do keep in mind that most of our shipments are palletized freight shipments and therefore the mere few days you might gain from expediting shipping is generally not worth the extreme costs of flying a palletized shipment.
Expedited Production Options
We offer a few different levels of expedited production based on how soon you need your merchandise.
Guaranteed - Ensures that your shipment will leave in exactly the above normal production time rather than an "approximate" production time which can fluctuate by roughly a week. Rate for this service: 3% additional
Partial Rush - Reduces the normal production time by 25%. Rate for this service: 7% additional
Standard Rush - MOST COMMON - Reduces the normal production time by 50%. Rate for this service: 7% additional
Priority Rush - Reduces the normal production time by 75%. Rate for this service: 50% additional
NOTE: Expediting options are subject to availability based on our current production volumes. Some rush options may be unavailable, contact us at 978-912-7200 orSchedule a Time to discuss your deadline and for availability of rush services. Also keep in mind that expedited service is NOT the delivery date, but rather is the date the merchandise ships from our factory. Shipping transit times may vary depending on your destination and time of year.