This is part of our Premium Hardwood Collection of TV frames. The hardwoods are made entirely from scratch and start as a solid block of wood that is crafted into a TV frame. This collection is unique because the sides are made of wood as well and are made to match the finish of the face.
How to purchase frames in this Collection:
- Select the moulding profile from 7 different profiles
- Choose from the available hardwood finishes OR contact us to discuss custom finishes.
Available Wood Types: Hard Maple, Mahogany, Walnut, Soft Maple, Red Oak, White Ash
NOTE: This item is a 12" Corner Sample of a frame from this collection. This corner sample can be returned for credit as long as it is returned within 14 days. After 14 days the item CANNOT be returned for credit. Corner samples of this frame style may not be available in all finishes, but rather the sample is intended to give you a sense of the overall shape of this profile.
AVAILABILITY: Samples may be unavailable at the time of purchase if currently out on loan to another client.
Click Here to use our Quote Builder tool for a quote using this frame style.
The Process is Simple
- Just give us the make and model of your TV (no need to ship your TV to us)
- Use our Quote Builder Tool to create your completely custom design.
- Speak with one our specialists to review the details of your design. Schedule a Consult
- Add to Cart and Checkout
- Everything is shipped direclty to you and arrives fully assembled and ready to slip over your TV.
All of our solutions are custom made-to-order in Boston for your specific TV. Just give us the make and model of your TV and we do the rest and ship it to you fully assembled and ready to slip over your TV
General Ballpark Pricing
Our Quick Size & Price Toolis the best way to obtain general details and dimensions for your initial planning purposes.
Start From Scratch
Use our Quote Builder Tool for an itemized and detailed quote. If you have any questions along the away, we’re just a click or call away.
Literally millions of options for art art available to conceal your TV from our collection artists, third party art providers, your custom art and more.
- Browse Our Art Catalog - A currated collection of 500+ pieces of art to choose from
- SuperStock - Choose from millions of pieces of art from our Third Party Provider.
- Upload Your Own Art - Use a family photo or other high resolution digital image
- Use Your Own Painting - We convert your physical painting into a digital file that can be reproduced onto our canvas
- Commissioned Art - Let our staff artist custom paint a masterpiece from scratch for you.
- Standard Collection - Over 100 styles to choose from in our most popular collection of frames. Get Samples
- Metro Collection - Clean sleek and contemporary lines with our metro collection of ulta modern aluminum frames. Get Samples
- Premium Hardwood Collection - Made of solid premium woods this collection features wood faces and matching wood sides. 7 profiles and 30 standard finishes and custom finishes available. Get Samples
- Artisan Collection - Our luxury 22k Gold museum quality finished corner frames are our top of the line collection of period frames.
Frame Side Views
What is a Liner?
For many of our solutions, you'll see a fabric wrapped liner around the inner perimeter of the frame. Learn more about liners
All of our solutions are designed to be easily self installed by an end consumer. If you're not at all handy and need some professional help, any TV installer or handyman who could install a TV on the wall would have no problem installing your frame. Most clients tell us that installing the TV on the wall is much more difficult than installing the frame.
Do I Need to Send My TV to You?
Not at all! Just give us the make and model of your TV and we do the rest. Everything is custom made for your TV. Everything will arrive fully assembled and ready to slip over the TV using one of of our convenient install methods below.
We offer a variety of installation methods for every sort of application. You can view all install methods with short videos for each one here in our Knowledge Base
Not sure which install method is best for you? Schedule a Consultation with us! or call 978-912-7200
Most Common Install Method
If you are using a swing arm wall mount, tilt type of wall mount where the frame needs to move to follow the TV as it moves, or you TV is going on a stone wall, then you'll want our Bracket Adapter Plate Install method TV Art Cover Version | TV Mirror & TV Frame Version
What's the Side View Like?
Side views will vary based on if your TV is mounted on the surface of the wall or recessed in the wall and which of our frame collections you select.